Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We're all in Trouble Now.

Well...you've done it. You've stumbled upon a blog of nothing but pure sass. There's no turning back now. You might as well follow us. "Us" being two of the sassiest brazen hussies this side of the Mississippi. That's right....Two.

We've dated. We've loved. Some of us have lost at one time or another.
Well...this blog is intended to tell the tale of dating horrors, joys, and sexual frustrations. I'm sure there are a plethora of other blogs created for the same purpose, however I'm willing to bet good money that they are not nearly as entertaining or as informative as this one is going to be. I don't want to debate this, I'm just saying you may need to shield the eyes of grandparents and small children. We're gonna get dirty to the point of Prince asking us to simmer down.

Now, I find it far easier to write my posts in script form. So I'm going to do just that. So just to get the ball rolling, I'm going to provide you with this little exchange that happened to me the other day.

Enjoy......

Dude: 'member that time you screamed 'John Wayne' while we were having sex?

Me: I did nothing of the sort.

Dude: You totally did.

Me: No. I screamed 'I'm gonna be walkin' like John Wayne for the next week'.

Dude: Well I only heard 'John Wayne'

Me: Awkward.

Dude: Tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment