Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Ticket to Hell

I was on my way home from work, when I noticed two guys walking towards me. Not just any guys. Priests. Dressed in their long flowing attire.

I was a catholic school girl for the majority of my childhood and the sight of priests wearing silly dresses still makes me laugh a little.

My initial thought was, "Hide the children".
Then as they inched closer, I noticed that one of them was hot. I mean really hot.
As he passed me, he nodded and smiled; I couldn't even look him in the eyes.
I was so ashamed of the fact that I was suddenly envisioning him completely naked.

I watched him walk down the block and I secretly plotted to bring more corruption to the catholic church by considering going to "confession" this Sunday. It's Easter after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment