Thursday, March 25, 2010

15 points for the opposing team

Listen up guys, apparently the "if you have one spontaneous bone in your body, we'll buy each other well shaken cocktails...tonight" works. I can see this as a viable approach outside the realm of internet dating too. Try it out. Let me know how it goes.

That or I'm a just a harlot. Four drinks led to naked coffee in my kitchen this morning, a hangover and very little sleep. I don't think we found each other to be ugly when the sun came up either.

I'll probably see him again, the socially functioning philosophy PhD student who dresses like a a professor. Although, the conversation came with ease, I apparently only need the requisite beard, quirky glasses and cardigan to end up on my hands and knees.

I'm sure he's quite pleased with himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment