Friday, April 9, 2010

My Art Collection




I met this dude way back when and we've had splendid times together. I've never been a fan of dudes who send naked pictures but this one was persistent about it. I didn't argue. I pretended to hate it.

His sexting came at all hours of the day. He would comment about how he just couldn't get rid of his erection while at work. It had a lot to do with him placing the heater a bit too close to his crotch, but there was no reasoning with him.

It's now come to a point where I could honestly open an art gallery solely devoted to his cock pictures. When I mentioned that I was planning on doing so, he agreed that it was necessary. He felt that more people should be aware of his penis.
So...in dedication to this week being semi-boring and far too long....I hereby declare this 'Penis Awareness Week'.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete